About the Information You Volunteer
We will never share, sell or rent personal information without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. For visitors to our website who are under 18 years of age, we strongly recommend that you obtain the permission of a parent or guardian before providing us with any information.
- Account information you provide – When you register for an account or engage with our services, you provide personal information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.) to allow us to service your account.
- Other information you provide – You may also provide us with information when interacting with our services. (i.e. information about your preferences, interests, etc.).
- Your activity on the site – We collect information on the pages you visit.
We use the information you provide to:
- Send you information and communications you have requested (i.e. an electronic newsletter, information about the organization, event and program information, etc.);
- Collect survey data to improve our products and services;
- Notify winners of contests we run periodically;
- Send you an email confirming a subscription;
- Classify our users and correspondents, so that we can better track preferences and, ultimately, deliver products and services that more accurately meet their needs, contests and surveys.
Periodically, we run contests and surveys. Participation in these is entirely voluntary, and you have a choice whether or not you disclose the requested information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address) and demographic information (age, postal code and answers to specific questions). We use contact information to notify winners. Other information we collect is aggregated and used by Fly Canada to improve our offerings.
You may update or correct your profile information through the “Update Profile” link at the bottom of every email marketing message you receive from Fly Canada or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
How We Protect the Information You Provide
Fly Canada takes strong precautions to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration or destruction. All Fly Canada employees are made aware of the importance we place on privacy and what they can do to ensure customer information is protected. We operate internationally, but our computer systems are based in Canada, so your information will be processed in Canada that may have different data laws than your country.
About the Content You are Reading
The authors of this website, including employees of Fly Canada attempt to provide accurate information. However, we take no responsibility for the decisions people make based on what they read on this website, in the comments sections and/or blogs.
If you have provided information to Fly Canada and would like it deleted from our records or you would like to update information you’ve given us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can mail your request to: Marketing Department, Fly Canada 255 Albert Street, Suite 700, Ottawa, ON, K1P 6A9, Canada.
Fly Canada does not send or condone unsolicited email or spam. If you feel you’ve received unsolicited email from Fly Canada, please send a message to email@example.com. We will deal with your issue promptly.
Last updated: September 1, 2018